Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes released Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 111-The Importance of Self-Care and Cancer
In today's episode, we are talking about the importance of self-care and especially with cancer.
Some people think self-care is selfish when in fact it is incredibly selfless and it is a gift to themselves and their loved ones.
There are actually 8 areas of self-care. Do you take care of all areas?
Listen here to find out what they are and how you can assess them.
● You need to put your own oxygen mask on before you can help others
● Never underestimate the power of a shower
● Never compare yourself to others
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
Don't forget to share this episode with your friends :)