Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 116-Straight Talk With Neurologist, Dr. Smita Patel
Dr. Smita Patel is a Board Certified Neurologist and Sleep Specialist.
Dr. Patel talks about the importance of good quality and quantity of sleep as well as ways to improve your sleep.
We also discuss the importance of sleep and cancer.
● There is a study that associates restless sleep and triple-negative breast cancer
● Did you know sleep plays an important role in your immunizations and vaccines?
● What is your Circadian Rhythm and are you following yours?
● How to prioritize sleep; what's your environment like, how's your mattress, what can you do to improve the quality of your sleep, are you in rhythm?
HOW TO REACH Dr. Smita Patel:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/getbrainhealthy
Facebook Group: http://facebook.com/groups/SeekingIntegrativeMethodstoReduceYourRiskforAlzheimerSDementia
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)