Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 117-Straight Talk About Cancer & Mushrooms With Stephanie Buck, Holistic Nutritionist
Stephanie Buck became a Certified Holistic Nutritionist after her own rare cancer diagnosis.
She has experienced so much in her life from working in missile defense, to have a still-born baby boy, Oliver, to now changing the lives of so many women with her holistic nutrition and being a doula!
Listen to her powerful story and let her empower and inspire you, the way she did me.
We discuss cancer and mushrooms and mistletoe and how she became a doula and holistic nutritionist
● The benefits of mushrooms and cancer
● The benefits of mistletoe and cancer
● How she found out she had a rare cancer called Adnoid Cystic Carcinoma
● Her advice to you regarding your health journey
HOW TO REACH Stephanie Buck:
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)