Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 125-Myofascial Release and Breast Cancer with Joan Miller & Amy Beyer
Joan and Amy are both based out of Wisconsin and serve the Milwaukee and Waukesha Counties.
Joan Miller is a Physical Therapist, Myofascial Release Therapist, and also a Breast Cancer Survivor. We talk about how myofascial release was so great for her with recovery and the benefits that come along with it pre and post-diagnosis and treatment.
Amy Beyer is a Licensed Massage Therapist, Athletic Trainer, and Myofascial Release Specialist. She talks about her scare with Breast Cancer and how Myofascial Release really helped her.
● The importance of the mind and body connection to make rational decisions in your treatment and recovery
● What is Myofascial Release
● How Myofascial Release helped with Joan's breast cancer recovery
● How Myofascial Release helped with breast cancer prevention for Amy Beyer
HOW TO REACH Joan Miller:
HOW TO REACH Amy Beyer:
FB group: https://naturalbalance.kartra.com/page/FBgroup
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)