Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 128-Straight talk with Teresa Alesch-Her Story including Breast Implant Illness
Teresa is not just a Breast Cancer Survivor, but a Thriver! Author mentor, writing strategist, and the Founder of the Life After Cancer Movement!
In this episode, she shares with us her grueling Breast Cancer journey from diagnosis all the way through to the time when her doctors put her on pallative care until she decided to start advocating for herself and getting to the root of her lasting illness, Breast Implant Illness!
We also discuss in this episode:
● The importance of knowing your body and advocating for yourself! Don't settle for just what the doctors tell you.
● What happened when she woke up from her double mastectomy.
● How she wanted to take her own life in her during her breast cancer journey.
● How she came out of her Breast Cancer Journey THRIVING!!
HOW TO REACH Teresa Alesch:
Join the Thrivers Business Academy (to take your story and create your legacy with a book):
Her Book (Broken to Brave): https://amzn.to/3zbIu1q
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)