Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 131-Straight Talk with Dr. William Vinyard, MD, F.A.C.S.
If you've listened to previous episodes, you've heard me talk about Dr. Vinyard and what an impact he had on my Breast Cancer journey. I love his authentic and compassionate demeanor and how he changed the trajectory of my breast cancer journey and I want to be able to share his knowledge and wisdom with others to help them through their journey.
We talk about so many "hot topics" including:
● How he helped me through my own breast cancer journey after firing my first plastic surgeon
● Working together to bridge the gap between the medical and fitness industry
● The importance of communication between the plastic and general surgeon
● The latest on lymph node removal and lymphedema
● Under the muscle vs Over the muscle implants
● Wearing a bra
● Announcing the Country Singing Surgeon
HOW TO REACH Dr. William Vinyard, MD, F.A.C.S. from the Institute of Plastic Surgery:
Phone: 1-772-212-8471 Call for a Consultation~he's worth the travel!
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)