Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 136-Straight Talk With Gareth Nock
Gareth Nock from The Nock Academy
This episode is a little different than all the others, as Gareth is NOT a Breast Cancer Thriver (his mother-in-law is though).
As part of my breast cancer journey and Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer, Gareth interviewed me on one of his podcasts. It was one of my first podcast interviews. Gareth is a Fitness Professional as well, who had to pivot online during the pandemic and has also created an online fitness platform so he can continue to change lives! He also understands the importance of being knowledgeable about the human body, incisions, treatments, etc with someone who has gone through breast cancer a(or any major surgery).
Here are some of the topics we discussed in this episode:
● If you want something bad enough, you will find a way and make it happen
● It's never too late to start your own business
● You can do anything you set your mind to
● If you have ever thought about starting a podcast, DO IT!
If you are thinking of starting a podcast, the easiest way is through Buzzsprout!
Come join our podcast family!! And if you decide to start one, message me and maybe we can be guests on each other's podcast, like Gareth and myself.
HOW TO REACH Gareth Nock and learn more about The Nock Academy!
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)