Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 136-Straight Talk With Kelly Seitz
Kelly is another amazing THRIVER who is set out to make a difference in the world by inspiring others by sharing her story via public speaking and support groups.
Kelly was diagnosed very young, at the age of 30, with triple-negative breast cancer and underwent 11 surgeries which resulted in various side effects from being neutropenic to lymphedema.
Here are some of the topics we discussed in this episode:
● Her 11 surgeries
● Being neutropenic
● How exercise made such an impact prior to surgery
● Having a Lat Flap Surgery
● How exercise made such an impact through recovery
● Being your own advocate
HOW TO REACH Kelly Seitz:
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)
Episode is Live
Published: Aug. 11, 2021 @ 7AM Edit
Get episode better indexed by search engines.
Listeners can tap through & see what’s coming up.
Create a Visual Soundbite
Best way to share to social media for engagement.
Promote a Brand
Add a Brand Mention
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Share Episode On