Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 148-Morgan Hare, Co-Founder of The AiRS Foundation
AiRS is Alliance for Reconstructive Surgery
Ms. Hare is a Founding Board Member of AiRS Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to providing women access to breast reconstruction surgery after mastectomy due to breast cancer. AiRS advocate educates and supports breast cancer survivors by raising awareness, building confidence, and restoring dignity through funding and the support of our professional network across the country.
The Foundation works in partnership with physicians in the United States, providing the resources necessary to make this surgery an option for women who would not otherwise have access to breast reconstruction. We partner with health care providers, health care centers, and other groups to promote this service and teach other professionals and educators to carry on this work while supporting advances in health care research.
Important topics in this episode:
● What The AiRS Foundation is
● Who they help
● Bridging the gap between the communication of reconstruction options
● The book Restored on their website is accepting donations that will go towards The AiRS Foundation
Ways to reach The AiRS Foundation:
Facebook: The AiRS Foundation
Instagram: The AiRS Foundation
Website: The AiRS Foundation
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Join our Breast Cancer Health & Wellness Private Facebook Group
● Are you a survivor, thriver, or caregiver? Come join our PRIVATE Free Facebook Group
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)