Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 151-Straight Talk with Jen Delvaux, Founder of EMPOWER Nation and Podcast Host of Not Today Cancer with Mr. Worldwide and His Bride
Jen was diagnosed with Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, stage 1, grade 2 on February 22, 2022, during the pandemic while her husband fights his own brain cancer.
Jen has taken her diagnosis and like many of us, is using her journey and experience to help others navigate their journey.
Important topics in this episode:
● Her diagnosis & treatment. What was best for her.
● The lifestyle changes she made after her diagnosis.
● What it's like to be diagnosed with breast cancer when caring for your husband that has brain cancer.
● Her upcoming book is being released on her 1-year cancerversary.
Ways to reach Jen Delvaux and connect:
Instagram: Jen Delvaux
Podcast Show: Not Today Cancer with Mr. Worldwide and his Bride
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)