Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 151-Straight Talk with Joan Hale, Founder of Necessary Comforts
Joan Hale is a 2-time breast cancer survivor with more than five years cancer-free. Her friends were an integral part of her recovery, and the help they gave her inspired her to start Necessary Comforts to empower other women who were going through the difficult process of cancer recovery following a mastectomy with post-surgical drains.
Important topics in this episode:
● Her diagnosis & treatment.
● Being a 2X Thriver
● How she is giving back to other survivors
Ways to reach Joan Hale and connect:
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)