Bustin' Out of Breast Cancer
New Episodes release Wednesdays at 7:00 am EST
EP 153-Straight Talk with Dr. De Vida Gill; Life Coach & Creative Strategist
De Vida is a breast cancer survivor and life coach who has combined her professional career and personal journey empowering creatives and creative thinkers to unmask their potential and embrace their authenticity.
De Vida was diagnosed in September 2020 during the middle of the pandemic and has had to fight her fight alone with a laundry list of problems and side effects, including being allergic to her treatments.
Important topics in this episode:
● Her diagnosis & treatment. What was best for her, conventional, alternative, neither, or both?
● All the side effects she has experienced through her journey
● How she has taken her journey to help others with theirs
● How you can work with her as a Thriver, Life Coach, or Creative Strategist
Ways to reach Dr. De Vida Gill and connect:
Hey, let's stay in touch:
Be the first to get the latest podcast, blogs, news, and specials by signing up for my newsletter:
● Head over to my website www.shannonburrows.com
Where do you like to hang out on social media? Come find me and let's get to know each other.
● Follow me on Instagram (and then send me a DM and say Hi:)
● Follow me on Facebook (and then send me a DM to say Hi:)